JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The week/ weekend ahead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

The week/ weekend ahead Empty
PostSubject: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:06 am

Hi Ladies, I'ts Friday, and I have my first real day off, and first full weekend off for what seems ages.
Well not really a full weekend, they have asked me to umpire (AGAIN) on Sunday -they must be really really desperate.

I'm hoping we can do a little bit of exploring this weekend as Lake Nilahcootie is 110% full and looks amazing, and there is lots (and I mean lots) of water now under the Bonnie Doon bridge (water from shore to shore).
Other than that there is house work, shopping, collecting wood, walking the dog and eating and sleeping.

what's up for you?
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 am

Jen- that sounds like a wonderful weekend! Hope you get some great shots and some really good quality relaxing time together!!

I'm off to Costco this morning with Mum to do some bulk shopping! Will check out the scrapbooking aisle and see if there is anythign worth co-op shopping for us!

Tomorrow I am having a day at home. Steven and the kids are going tree planting, but that's something they always do together so I'll leave them to it! Hoping to do some scrapping once all the housework stuff is done.

Sunday we are out all day! Church, lunch in Lygon St with my family, Titanic exhibition at the museum and then dinner in Lygon St with inlaws.

Steven is off to Darwin on Tuesday so I'll be single Mum for the week!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:32 am

Well, a quiet weekend for me too I think. No kids as they are with Rob, no sporting events and no Market. Wow, what will I do? Hhmmmm - some much needed Housework Crying or Very sad hate that, but gotta be done!

I hear it's going to be very rainy so I'm thinking PJs big time!!!!

I am going to aim to do some scrapping this weekend - test me if you will - I'll upload my proof!! OK, now I've committed myself... lol!
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 am

Hope you've got your webbed feet on Jen- ut sounds like most of the rain is going to right on your roof! Tree planting tomorrow has been cancelled coz of the weather.

Kel- get the housework done quick so you can scrap the weekend away!

Went to Costco today. Some things were cheap, and some no cheaper than the supermarket when they have sales. Got my 2kg jar of Jelly Belly which I went for (to eat on the trip!!) and got some yummy new sharpies! Huge pack of "cafe colours"... beautiful! Mum and I also shared a pack of Bazzill Cardstock. 100 sheets (25 colours) for $29.00. I figured .29c per sheet was a bargain!!!
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 am

I've only been to Costco once and I didn't notice a Scrapbooking Aisle but it sounds like you got a couple of bargains anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 am

how did you cope with everyone away Kel,

I just love my 'home alone' time
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 am

It was really nice actually... I didn't scrap though DOH!!! I made lots of cards... I just love doing them... I think I'm not inspired to scrap because I don't have any good photos to scrap.... I'm hoping the kids will take heaps when they're on Outward Bound for the next 10 days... I see them off at 5:00am Tuesday morning. OMG Shocked I don't wanna......
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Good to hear you got some scrapping done Kel!

Be brave when you wave the kidlets goodbye! They'll have an awesome adventure and you know that even though it was tought when they went to the USA- you were strong enough to cope.... and you'll do it again! And we'll be here as shoulders to cry on if you need it!

Big week ahead for us. Steve heads off to Darwin on Tuesday morning and gets home very early Saturday morning, and Tom heads off on Cadet camp on Friday for a week (although with all the flood water I'm hoping they find them alternate accomodation!)

Busy and emotional week at work for me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The week/ weekend ahead   The week/ weekend ahead Empty

Back to top Go down

The week/ weekend ahead
Page 1 of 1