JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's on for the week ahead?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

What's on for the week ahead? Empty
PostSubject: What's on for the week ahead?   What's on for the week ahead? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Relatively quiet week ahead for me (but only coz Steve is out just about every night!)!

Tomorrow night is my photography course- work Monday- Thursday, Friday Steve is heading off to work at the Australian Rallky Championships I think I'll go and scrap at Scraphaven on Friday during the day.

Saturday Tom is off on camp, Meg and I are going to a 21st, and Sunday will be church etc. (And watching the V8's race in TAS).

How does everyone else's weeks look?
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: What's on for the week ahead?   What's on for the week ahead? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:21 am

Very late reply but am doing it from my work computer - my home one is being very grumpy!!! Evil or Very Mad

For me, work, work and more work.... but I got a call today from my younger sister (Narrell) who has communicated down the line that Dad is really bad and Mum has asked us all to go up, so tomorrow promises to be a horrid day. Anyway, deep breath, it's not about me, it's about what comfort and assistance I can offer....
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's on for the week ahead?   What's on for the week ahead? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 am

(((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Kel))))))))))))))))))))))

But is about you too! He's your Dad!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's on for the week ahead?   What's on for the week ahead? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:20 am

Hang in there Kel, we'll be thinking of you, and the best you can do is just be there (hugs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on for the week ahead?   What's on for the week ahead? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on for the week ahead?
Page 1 of 1