Our place to Hangout
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Yeah for the weekend?

Go down 

PostSubject: Yeah for the weekend?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 am

what's up gals?
my weekend will be quiet - home alone as daren is going to Melbourne to try to put some order in the house (we have a hole in our ceiling where Daren put his foot through while fixing a leak), and to mow the grass.
I'm going to Shepp tomorrow to buy Daren's chrissy pressy (a new tripod) and the footy club have a meet the coach session on Sunday.
other than that I will play at my scrap desk, dig the weeds from my vegie garden, and start packing for next week.

so wattsup for youse............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah for the weekend?   Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

We're spending tomorrow and Sunday at Sandown watching our V8's! Going to be perfect weather for it- as long as I get a seat in the shade! Hats and sunscreen already packed and I'll swing past Dad's at 8.00am and pick him up to come with us.

I have half a LO done on the dining table but I'm just not that into it at the moment Embarassed Sad Sad

I'm about 80% better now- still have a raspy voice and a gunky eye, but so much better than I was last weekend!

Your weekend sounds ideal Jen! Make the most of it before the maddness of the next few weeks!
Kel- how is your sister going with the wedding prep? One week to go.... has she turned in to a complete Bridezilla?!!
Back to top Go down
Yeah for the weekend?
Page 1 of 1