JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yeah for the weekend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen

Jen

Yeah for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Yeah for the weekend?   Yeah for the weekend? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 am

what's up gals?
my weekend will be quiet - home alone as daren is going to Melbourne to try to put some order in the house (we have a hole in our ceiling where Daren put his foot through while fixing a leak), and to mow the grass.
I'm going to Shepp tomorrow to buy Daren's chrissy pressy (a new tripod) and the footy club have a meet the coach session on Sunday.
other than that I will play at my scrap desk, dig the weeds from my vegie garden, and start packing for next week.

so wattsup for youse............
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

Yeah for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah for the weekend?   Yeah for the weekend? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

We're spending tomorrow and Sunday at Sandown watching our V8's! Going to be perfect weather for it- as long as I get a seat in the shade! Hats and sunscreen already packed and I'll swing past Dad's at 8.00am and pick him up to come with us.

I have half a LO done on the dining table but I'm just not that into it at the moment Embarassed Sad Sad

I'm about 80% better now- still have a raspy voice and a gunky eye, but so much better than I was last weekend!

Your weekend sounds ideal Jen! Make the most of it before the maddness of the next few weeks!
Kel- how is your sister going with the wedding prep? One week to go.... has she turned in to a complete Bridezilla?!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/

Yeah for the weekend?
Page 1 of 1