JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's on this weekend? October 23-24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

What's on this weekend?  October 23-24 Empty
PostSubject: What's on this weekend? October 23-24   What's on this weekend?  October 23-24 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:38 am

Anyone got anything exciting happening this weekend?

Steve is about ready to head off to his rally- he was a like a little kid this morning- up early packing! I did have to have words with him though as he wasnt very quiet and would have liked a little sleep in! LOL!

Kids and I will stay home today and watch the V8's racing on the Gold Coast. Tom has some school work to catch up on as he missed 2 days this week with gastro, and I have washing to sort out and hopefully some scrapping to do!

Tomorrow is church and I have presentations to do at both Sunday services about Kids Hope and then it will be home again to watch the V8s again!

Next week is going to be a horror week at work! Huge huge huge "to do list" with annual reports and rosters and there has been nothing I can do in advance! Working 5 days too so I will be hanging out for next weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: What's on this weekend? October 23-24   What's on this weekend?  October 23-24 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Went to Ballarat and spent the weekend with Mum and Dad. Not saying I don't like them, but really tough. Dad is so unwell... OMG, I really found it hard to cope. He is so puffed up from the Chemo and sick and bruised and so tired and worn down - it was really hard to see. I did some cooking, some cleaning and tried to make it a bit easier for Mum for the weekend, but it just feels like not enough. I just don't know what else I can do???? The kids spent the weekend with Rob instead of with us - we gave them the choice and they both decided to not see 'Poppy' that way, and I thought that was fair enough - so Rob took them away to our Cabin for the weekend, and they seem to have had fun - Dusty went with (Rob just sent me the photos so I could update our blog) saying "and you thought I was weird". I have to say, he has been so great, supportive and always asking what he can do - no wonder my kids are so awsome - good parents all around (if I do say so).
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's on this weekend? October 23-24   What's on this weekend?  October 23-24 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Sounds like you are doing everything you can and I sure your Mum will appreciate it (even if she doesnt say so!)
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on this weekend? October 23-24   What's on this weekend?  October 23-24 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on this weekend? October 23-24
Page 1 of 1