JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who are these amazing young people?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keljoy

keljoy

Who are these amazing young people? Empty
PostSubject: Who are these amazing young people?   Who are these amazing young people? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:41 pm

When Danny and I went up to the School to collect M & J after Outward Bound, we were absolutely blown away!! They spent about two hours regaling us with all the dramas and adventures, good and bad things that happened and finally exhausted went to bed. Danny and I both turned to look at each other and almost exactly at the same time said "who are those young people"?

WOW! The enthusiasm, the maturity, the outlook, the wonderful things they said about each and every one of the kids they went with, etc. they both grew so much!!! I am in awe of them and they lift my heart no end. Times have been a bit awful lately and I missed them so much - but wow, I am so proud of them.

Ok, bragging now..... I am just blown away by the growth in such a short time.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Who are these amazing young people?   Who are these amazing young people? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:48 pm

go ahead and brag Kel, they ARE amazing young people and with opportunities like this it's no surprise (with parents like this it is also no surprise).

stuff like outward bound makes beautiful young adults and pushes them beyond what they think they can do. Love to catch up with them and hear more about it.
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: Who are these amazing young people?   Who are these amazing young people? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm

That is sooooo cool!! Yay for amazing young people (and amazing people who raise amazing young people!)
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are these amazing young people?   Who are these amazing young people? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are these amazing young people?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: