JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keljoy

keljoy

Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing! Empty
PostSubject: Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing!   Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 am

Hi Gorgeous Girls,

Really, really doing it tough at the moment. Pain not going away, still have pins and needles and numbness in my right leg and busy feeling very sorry for myself. Melissa got her braces today and while she 'thought she was ok' about them, she is feeling a bit blue! Then I pick up Jarrod from School and he is so depressed. I am really worried about Jarrod; I just talked to Rob about it. He has been this way for about 3 weeks. I just can't get him to talk. I'm trying to give him some space, while trying to let him know I am here for him. The most I get out of him is that he feels he has no friends and no-one likes him. What the? I'm not sure where this is coming from but he worries me.

I am still home; not allowed to go back to work or drive very far. I had a small incident driving; my leg froze and well you can imagine it wasn't good. Didn't actually have an accident, but a very close call.

The Doc has changed the pain medication but I don't feel it is helping and I am crying nearly every minute. I did see the (new) Psycologist yesterday and I really like her. Have a few questionnaires to fill out and am seeing her again next week.

I am trying to keep busy but then find I overdo it. I cleaned out the Fridge, cleaned the Washing Machine (did you know how dirty they get?), then sorted all my magazines into date and volume order.... then died! Could tell I did too much!

And I find myself being so damn clumsy... made dinner the other day, went to put the Baking Dish on the Bench, missed and well you can imagine the mess - and of course, I burst into tears; just how many tears does one person have anyway???

Well, sorry to burden you... miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing!   Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 am

Sorry for not replying sooner Kelly- this forum had been so quiet that I havent been checking it regularly.

I'm sad to hear that you are finding things still so hard. I wish I had a magic wand to wave over you and make it all better!

Does Jarrod's school have a chaplain or counsellor that you can talk to about your concerns for Jarrod? I know Tom's school has a counsellor and we can contact them if we have concerns about our kids and then they can follow it up and do some investigation and get help for the kids if they think there is a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/

Been a while....but I'm not a Jolly person right now - you may not want to read this... depressing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: