JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the weekend plans?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keljoy

keljoy

What's the weekend plans? Empty
PostSubject: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:49 am

Just thought I'd drop a subject in and talk about the weekend because I love weekends (no work)...

I have a Twilight Market at Flemington this Saturday which I think will be a bit of fun! There's a bit of a Christmas theme so I hope to sell lots of Cards.

Sunday, hopefully just 'chillaxin'....

What are youse two up to????
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 am

this little chickie is off to Melbourne tomorrow night for 2 photography classes (a night shoot on friday and a morning shoot on Saturday). These are based in and around central melbourne and will involve the street art, graffiti. Looking forward to them.
Then on Saturday night is a little family birthday celebration
Sunday I'm off to a scrap show in Ringwood where i hope to (maybe) get a cuttlebug as a christmas pressie
and then home again for another week.........

How is your dad Kel? and how are you travelling?
the night market sounds fun, hope you make lots of $$$

where are you Narelle?, sounded like your photo class was a big rough (I didn't know what they were talking about either). So what's on for your weekend.
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 am

Jen wrote:
this little chickie is off to Melbourne tomorrow night for 2 photography classes (a night shoot on friday and a morning shoot on Saturday). These are based in and around central melbourne and will involve the street art, graffiti. Looking forward to them.
Then on Saturday night is a little family birthday celebration
Sunday I'm off to a scrap show in Ringwood where i hope to (maybe) get a cuttlebug as a christmas pressie
and then home again for another week.........

How is your dad Kel? and how are you travelling?
the night market sounds fun, hope you make lots of $$$

where are you Narelle?, sounded like your photo class was a big rough (I didn't know what they were talking about either). So what's on for your weekend.

Any chance I could catch you at Ringwood to give you a birthday hug or two?????
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 am

That would be soooo cool, unless of course you might want to join us for dinner on Saturday. we're thinking Nepalese in Campberwell but venue has not been decided as yet. We would love to have you join us.

The sunday deal is "picture to page'. It's a 'local' and small scrapbooking and papercraft show at the Whitehorse Club (298 - 336 Burwood Hwy in East Burwood. I think it's $8.50 to get in. I'm only going cos they have cuttlebugs on special for $99 and I thought I'd con the boys into getting me one for Christmas (nothing like orchestrating your own christmas presents).
www.picturetopagescrapbookshow.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am

Jen wrote:
That would be soooo cool, unless of course you might want to join us for dinner on Saturday. we're thinking Nepalese in Campberwell but venue has not been decided as yet. We would love to have you join us.

The sunday deal is "picture to page'. It's a 'local' and small scrapbooking and papercraft show at the Whitehorse Club (298 - 336 Burwood Hwy in East Burwood. I think it's $8.50 to get in. I'm only going cos they have cuttlebugs on special for $99 and I thought I'd con the boys into getting me one for Christmas (nothing like orchestrating your own christmas presents).
www.picturetopagescrapbookshow.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think?

We would love to join you for dinner but I don't think we could get there in time - but maybe for a drinkie????? The Market finishes at 8.00pm in Flemington and Danny says we could get there by 9.00pm which would be too late for din dins but we could join you guys for a drink later?

Also, I'd love to come on Sunday - why not? I could come and give you cuttlebug advice LOL And why not convenice those gorgeous Sons it's for your Birthday, then you can convince them you need embossing folders and dies for Christmas, hee!!!

Anyhoo, how 'bouts I give you a call tomorrow sometime and we can firm up some plans..... excited now, love my Jen hugs!!!
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 am

sounds like a great plan, was thinking your market was on Friday (mmm should concentrate a bit more)
will be in touch
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 am

Have a great time catching up ladies!! And enjoy your birthday celebrations Miss Jen! If you age is correct on your profile here I do believe it might be your 21st!!!

Steve is away this weekend, working as a fire fighter at Australian Rally Championships. Tom is off on camp tomorrow (unless it gets cancelled with the weather!) and Meg and I have a 21st to go to tomorrow night.

All of this depends on how I feel though.... I have picked up a cold/virus that is causing me really severe ear aches and blockages, and a cough that just wont stop! Last night I ended up sleeping sitting up on the couch (with a bucket coz I was coughing so hard I was vomitting!)
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 am

oh Rel, that's awful, lots of people at work are really really sick too. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Kel and I did meet up and the PicturetoPage was really really good. I have the dates for next year so we can ALL go (even better than Paperific as there were lots more bargains. While it was a bit smaller there was heaps there.) I have to laugh thought, at one stage we were looking at PP and both agreed there were some very 'Rel' papers there (fussy cutting pp's).

and Yep, I'm 21 tomorrow!!! Had a lovely birthday dinner with the boys and Daren, and Kel and Danny joined us after a wet market, so I felt really spoilt.
and today I bought my present - a new cuttlebug!!!! and remember I was never ever going to call my self a card maker, so I was never ever going to get a machine. that's what happens when you turn 21.

got the cleaning up to do, some washing and then I get to unpack my new goodies.

The photo shoot was awesome too. will try to upload some pics.
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:20 am

Relsi wrote:
Have a great time catching up ladies!! And enjoy your birthday celebrations Miss Jen! If you age is correct on your profile here I do believe it might be your 21st!!!

Steve is away this weekend, working as a fire fighter at Australian Rally Championships. Tom is off on camp tomorrow (unless it gets cancelled with the weather!) and Meg and I have a 21st to go to tomorrow night.

All of this depends on how I feel though.... I have picked up a cold/virus that is causing me really severe ear aches and blockages, and a cough that just wont stop! Last night I ended up sleeping sitting up on the couch (with a bucket coz I was coughing so hard I was vomitting!)

I hope you feel better sweets.... that sounds just awful!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:00 am

So glad you had a great day- and yay for a cuttlebug!!!
What are the dates for next year and I'll mark them in my diary now!
(and just inc ase you were concerned....please be assured that there are no "Bon" issues here- I am quite OK that you did something without me! No green eyed monster here!)

Thanks for the well wishes- I'm feeling a little better- the cough has gone to my chest but isn't as full-on as it was - but have absolutely no voice at all. Some would say that'sa good thing! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:32 am

LOL about the 'Bon Issues'. I didn't think you would (and I'm sure you would have spoken up if you could join us).
Perhaps Kel might share her Bon story.

I noted that Bon did a 28 days of photographing "ME' in October. It's on the ST site. (Don't ask me why I went there!)
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 am

Jen wrote:

I noted that Bon did a 28 days of photographing "ME' in October. It's on the ST site. (Don't ask me why I went there!)

Oh yes- I saw that! And the very first one was in the shower- way too much info!

Kel- you must share your Bon story! Please!!
Back to top Go down
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 pm

OOOhhh, I don't wanna be mean.... Bon has been texting and emailing me lately with - 'Just checking in' as the title or 'Just wanna see how you are'.... I've responded to one or two, but feel really uncomfortable as I think she might be trying to use me as an 'in' to get back in everyone's good graces. Not only do I not like being used, I think it is just childish and and she has upset a couple of my besties, so ' Evil or Very Mad 'not playing'.
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Oh dear! Bit sad really isnt it?!

I sent her a birthday card and a birthday text and she acknowledged them a few days later, but that is the only contact I've had from her.
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Jen- were you able to do your photography tour in all that rain on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the weekend plans?   What's the weekend plans? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the weekend plans?
Page 1 of 1