JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keljoy

keljoy

I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!!   I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:26 am

You may have noticed my increased absence (well, I hoped you missed me just a little), but we had a bit of a household Computer Meltdown... not one, not even two, but all three Computers have decided to play up! First, Jarrod's Laptop, then Melissa's Desktop, then my Laptop!!! As one stopped we all had to share access to another and before we knew it, they all cracked it! I have finally got mine going again, but have lost all my emails, all my Contacts, etc. So can you two pretty please send me an email so I can add you back in?
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!!   I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 am

Oh no Kel!

Computers are marvellous when they work..... but so stressful when they dont!

On another stressful note- how are things with your Dad?
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
keljoy

keljoy

PostSubject: Re: I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!!   I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 am

Relsi wrote:
Oh no Kel!

Computers are marvellous when they work..... but so stressful when they dont!

On another stressful note- how are things with your Dad?

VERY! Add my younger sister into the mix and my head could explode!!! Cancer is also in his bowel now so he really isn't good and I just wish it was over - that is so bad I know, but I know you understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!!   I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate #$%^&* Computers!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: