JenKelRelDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our place to Hangout

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This week's phtography lesson....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

This week's phtography lesson.... Empty
PostSubject: This week's phtography lesson....   This week's phtography lesson.... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:36 pm

........was mostly about expsoure compensattion and histographs (which I found incredibly interesting! LOL!). I found out how to turn the histograph on on my display so now I can get practice at getting the right exposure and which way I need to turn the exposure compensation dial.

He also touched a little on metering.

Out home work this week is to play with the exposure, and also to take some photos of someone with backlightint and try the different metering options on our cameras.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: This week's phtography lesson....   This week's phtography lesson.... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:44 am

hows your mum doing?
exposure compensation is my best friend, and once you grasp it you can use it anytime. Histograms - still getting the hang of them.

sounds like you are getting right into it, way to go.
Back to top Go down
Relsi
Admin
Relsi

PostSubject: Re: This week's phtography lesson....   This week's phtography lesson.... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 am

Mum coped a little better this week I think.

She is using my little lens and is missing her long lens very much! She hopes to have it back next week ($600+ later)!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapperazzi.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week's phtography lesson....   This week's phtography lesson.... Empty

Back to top Go down

This week's phtography lesson....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JenKelRelDesigns :: General chatting-
Jump to: